Dongheon which treated the work and business is called 'Myeongweoljung'. In Chosun dynasty, Sukjong(King) on the 7th year(1681) built this first and this was moved to other place in Youngjo(King) on the 2nd year(1726) and this name was changed to 'Geumbyeongheon'.
In Gwangmu(King) on the 4th year(1900) this was repaired, but because of Chungju dam, in 1983 this was moved to this place and then repaired again.
6 rocks are arranged at the front and 3 rocks are arranged at the side and the shape of the roof is 八. Right side of this structure is Daecheong and the left side is Ondol room(warm room). There was one structure and in this structure, many people were imprisoned, but this structure was collapsed in the latter period of Chosun.