Yu Joong Gyo(1821~1893) who was Seongli scholar in the latter period of Chosun trained Hu-Jin. He established Changjujeongsa during Gojong(King) on the 26th year(1889), but in 1906, he newly established Jayangyeongdang in Yurim. In Gojong(King) on the 32nd year(1895), U In Seok(1842～1915) gathered Paldo Yurim and performed a secret meeting.
Yu Joong Gyo was the student of Yi Hang Lo and Kim Pyeong Muk. He was affected by them and he insisted Uijeongcheoksaron. Yu In Seok was also the student of Yi Hang Lo and he was also Uijeongcheoksaronza and he was the general[leader] of the Righteous Armies and he performed anti-Japanese movement.
In this place, Juja, Song Si Yeol, Yi Hang Lo, Yu Joong Gyo, Yu In Seok and Yi So Eung's pictures were kept to commemorate them. In spring, people perform ancestral rites(03.20, 09.20). 3 Rocks were arranged in the front and 2 rocks were arranged at the side and the shape of the roof is 八.
Now, in this place 'Whadonggangmok' (Wood block) is preserved.